At last...
Hey! We are about to start a new adventure, post earthquake. I hope you and your families are all well and happy to start a new scholar year. This year we will start writing this fun and interesting blog, I wish you all the best and very happy to see you again!

Thursday 30 September 2010

4th Task cinema, movies, directors...


Hey guys
Here we are again with our 4th task.
this time we´ll write about our favourite film director, our favourite movie or a movie tha´t we´ll always remember.
I love cinema, watching filmas at home and going to the cinema, with friends and my kids. It´ps interesting after having gone to the cinema, make comments about it.
For the last years I´ve been watching easstern movies and one of my favourite director is Kim Ki-Duk.he is a southkorean filmmaker, many of his films have received distinctions in festivals.although some of his films have caused controversy he has won awards. He received the best director award at two diferent films festivals, Samarritan girl at he the Berlin International film Festival (20049 and at the the Venice film Festival where he won an award for Iron 3 also in the same year.
The las film I saw, was Breath which I completely recommend it. I think is an extraordinary movie. If you want to know more about him and his movies go to Http//kimki-duk filmsblogspot.
Remeber to write around 230 and 250 words and make comments on your classmates blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment