At last...
Hey! We are about to start a new adventure, post earthquake. I hope you and your families are all well and happy to start a new scholar year. This year we will start writing this fun and interesting blog, I wish you all the best and very happy to see you again!

Wednesday 22 December 2010

This is all folks...







This is from a cartoon I used to watch when I was a child...

Well the journey has been completed at least this semester. There will be many other paths to go through in our lives, what I want to tell you this time that it´s been a pleasure being your teacher I had a great time with you people and I somehow all of you learned in different ways.

We play, we laughed and  we did many different activities in which you spoke, wrote, read, listened to English. Somehow I think this is the way we should learn everything. Learn by doing and have fun doing the different activities, enjoying the learning, although it may mean hard work and effort but at the end of the day you feel happy because it was worth.

And for some of you who could not make it this time there will we plenty good of opportunities to  improve, the important thing is to keep trying and never give up, you can always try to do your best.

I wish you all a very happy Christmas and a very good new year hoping that the next year is much better for you and all the Chileans who suffered different losses or in any other way.

A big hug to all of you!

Jenny 







CA Final Mark






10%






1 2,8






4 5,4






6 5,6






6,5 5,8






5,3 5,1






3,3 4,2






3,8 5,9






4,8 4,9






2,5 4,8






3 3,7






6,8 6,3






3,5 6,0

No comments:

Post a Comment